Although Echo takes care of your medication management for you, it’s still important to maintain a regime of self care to ensure your medication is effective and you remain as healthy as possible.
Should you need advice on any medicine or minor ailment, our pharmacist and trained assistants are on hand via our website. We can also offer you advice on how to live a healthy lifestyle, including adopting a health diet or giving up smoking.
If you would benefit from a face-to-face consultation with a pharmacist about health-related issues or medicine, you can visit a pharmacy that’s convenient you here. Find a pharmacy here.
The easiest way to find an NHS service near you (including GP surgeries, dentists, talking therapies etc.) is via this NHS Choices search feature, which provides contact details and patient ratings of each organisation. Below are a list of NHS resources to help with specific needs:
- Help managing a minor illness
- LifeCheck is a free service that provides you with tailored advice specific to you and your family.
- The Health A-Z helps you find out all you need to know about health and health matters.
- Click here to download widgets and apps to your phone that help you stay fit, well and healthy.
- Use the Symptom Checker tool to check your symptoms and get advice on what to do next.
- Advice on keeping a well-stocked medicine cabinet at home
- How to treat everyday ailments at home
For general queries, the NHS Choices website is a great place to start. Remember, your local pharmacy can help you with your medicines as well as a number of health-related matters.