As part of the Clinical Governance Framework, our pharmacy is required to have proper arrangements in place for handling and dealing with complaints. These arrangements must comply with the Local Authority Social Services and NHS Complaints Regulations 2009, meaning we must ensure that:
- complaints are dealt with efficiently
- complaints are properly investigated
- users who make complaints are treated with respect and courtesy
- users receive a timely and appropriate response
- users receive assistance to allow them to understand the complaints procedure, or advice on where to get such assistance
- users are told the outcome of the investigation of their complaint
- action is taken if necessary in the light of the outcome of a complaint.
At Echo, our aim is to go one step beyond this and give the highest possible standard of service. To do so, we’d like you to tell us what you think about the service we provide from this pharmacy.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, or would like to know more about the services we offer, please send an email to email@example.com
We welcome any general comments about the services we provide as well as any suggestions of ways to improve Echo.